Lid Hygiene Wipes
The only daily lid hygiene wipe with clinically proven antimicrobial properties
Uniquely formulated for effective daily lid hygiene
Blephaclean® is the only daily lid hygiene wipe with clinically proven antimicrobial properties.Buy Now
Blephaclean® at a Glance
- The only medical grade gauze lid wipes.
- Sterile, individually wrapped wipes.
- No preservatives. No parabens. No perfumes.
- Safe to use in children as young as 3 months.
- Clinical evidence supports the antimicrobial cleansing properties and symptom relief.
Proven Antimicrobial Action
Blephaclean® reduced bacteria on the eyelid by 63% after 5 days of twice-daily treatmentReduction in microbial load on eyelid following lid hygiene with Blephaclean®
*p<0.0001 between treated and untreated
Adapted from Pearl et al. (2016)†
† Taken from a single-centre, prospective, single-blind Phase IV study in forty five adult patients who were scheduled for ocular surgery.
Lid Hygiene in Eyelid Margin Disease
Goes beyond dry eyes
Lack of lid hygiene can result in:
- Microbial overgrowth
- Thickening and accumulation of meibomian secretions
- Accumulation of dead skin cells
- Inflammation of the eyelid
This can lead to:
- Meibomian gland disease
- Dry eye
- Infectious conjunctivitis
Lid hygiene is also important:
- Before and after surgery
- When allergies affect the eyes
Red eye (dry eye, allergies, etc.)